.tel Domain Names
.tel me how to reach you
Imagine you are in a hurry but need to pass your business or personal contact details onto someone - what's easier to remember than a catchy domain name? "Reach me at myname.tel!"
Join the unique global online directory and .tel people how to get in touch with you.
Why register a .tel domain name?
- Store all your contact details in a single, secure, memorable place.
- Choose who can access your contact details.
- Personalise your online presence.
- Get online without a website.
.tel me how it works
A sponsored Top Level Domain (sTLD) by Telnic, .tel is unique as it delivers a dedicated space for individuals and businesses in its global online directory.
Unlike all other existing Top Level Domains (e.g. .com, .org, .net) that serve to provide an easy to remember identifier for websites, a .tel domain is mapped to contact information and keywords stored directly in the DNS (Domain Name System), acting as a kind of data store.
Please Note: For .tel domain names, you cannot create a traditional website.
Create your .tel listing
- 1 Log into your .tel web space (you will receive details after registering).
- 2 Choose your design template and personalise, no design skills needed.
- 3 Add phone and fax numbers, email and website addresses, Facebook and Twitter links, keywords, videos and much more!
‡ The following suffix is on offer when registered for 1 year using the embedded voucher code - .com. The offer price is £4.99 (ex VAT) and is limited to one domain per account. Additionally, the following extensions will be offered at the prices shown (ex VAT) when registered on site for one year: .website - £3.00, .site - £3.00, .tech - £5.00, .store - £5.00, .fun - £3.00, .space - £3.00, .app - £12.00, .london - £14.99, .online - £3.50. Please note, for EU customers VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence. Offers are for the first billing period only, do not apply to renewals, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Namesco Limited. Standard terms & conditions apply.