.org Domain Names
Trust in your .org
The .org domain extension is all about integrity, trust, ideas, knowledge, credibility, community awareness and good causes.
Associate your club, community, organisation or charitable arm of your company with .org and join a global community dedicated to serving public interest.
Why register a .org domain name?
.org is one of the original, and currently the 3rd largest generic Top Level Domain (gTLD) in the World. It is trusted across all age groups, nationalities and backgrounds, and is seen as the place to go for credible information.
.org can also provide valuable protection for your brand and trademark as represented in your other domain name registrations.
Call us on 0345 363 3632
.org is ideal for:
- Individuals with an idea to share or a good cause to support.
- Clubs, community or volunteer groups.
- Companies steering educational, marketing and charitable campaigns.
- Non-profits, charities, foundations, humanitarian and cultural institutions.
- Religious, civic, arts and social organisations.
- Health and legal services, trade unions, political parties, professional institutions.
‡ The following suffixes will be FREE when registered for 1 year using the embedded voucher - .co.uk. & .uk. This offer entitles you to one .co.uk and .uk in a single transaction, limited to one transaction per account. The following extensions will be offered at the prices shown (ex VAT) when registered on site for one year - .online - £3.50, .website - £3.00, .site - £3.00, .tech - £5.00, .store - £5.00, .fun - £3.00, .space - £3.00, .app - £12.00. Please note, for EU customers VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence. Offers are for the first billing period only, do not apply to renewals, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Namesco Limited.