This article will demonstrate how to setup a new IMAP account in Outlook 2016.
Please note that Names.co.uk does not support 3rd party email applications, and therefore these guides are provided out of courtesy.
Before proceeding with the setup of your email account we recommend that you login to Webmail first using your email address and email password. This is to ensure that you are using the correct login credentials.
If you are unsure of your email password please use the following guide to reset it:How to reset my email password
You will also need to ensure that you have purchased our Authenticated SMTP package - without it you will be unable to complete the setup. To upgrade to this service please either use the Upgrade Options within your Control Panel, or call our team on 0345 363 3634.
Now that you know your email password and have activated Authenticated SMTP, let's proceed with the setup in Outlook 2016.
1. Click on File at the top right hand corner.
2. Click the option for Add Account.
3. Enter the email address that you wish to setup. You will then need to open up the Advanced options and tick the box for Let me set up my account manually, and click Connect.
4. Next, choose the option for IMAP.
5. Enter the following server settings displayed in the image below, and click Connect.
6. You will then be prompted to enter your email password.
7. Click OK to complete the setup.