Nameserver Issue – How to Speed up the Migration.
Note: The migration of your Nameservers will take place automatically. You can follow this support guide if you’d like to speed up the process.
You are able to speed up your nameserver update if you know the DNS your site uses. Use the following guide below to do so:
- Log into the Online Control Panel
- Select the domain affected
- Scroll to the bottom and select DNS Settings
- Scroll down and enter in your DNS records
You can also use this support guide for a visual DNS update walk-through.
You will then need to change your nameservers to Namesco’s. To do this:
- Return to the domain on the Control Panel
- Scroll to the bottom and select Change Nameservers
- You should see an option for “To change the nameservers back to those belonging to Namesco (to enable you to use our products and services), click here then “update”.” Select the here button.
- Select Update
The rest will be taken care of automatically.
If you are unsure of your DNS, or if you’re happy for our team to perform these updates for you then please bare with us – we’re working hard to get this updated on our end.
You can also provide us with your DNS and we will be happy to update this for you.