Apache hosting platform
Our new Apache cluster for Linux Hosting is now fully tested and ready for business critical, production sites.
By switching to the new Apache cluster you can expect:
1. Clustered, redundant, powerful and scalable infrastructure:
- Fully clustered infrastructure ensures maximum uptime.
- All sites run on all machines in cluster, behind multiple Load Balancers no single point of failure.
- Powerful multi-processor servers (min 16 cores each).
2. Increased security:
- A chroot environment ensures the privacy of your data.
- Each website runs in isolation with its own identity, processes and environment.
- Allows user friendly short URLs.
- Improves Search Engine Optimisation.
- At the click of a button you can change the version of PHP your site runs on between the latest 3 releases (PHP versions 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5).
- Supports a wide range of scripting languages such as: PHP, Ruby, Python and Perl.
5. Fully integrated control panel:
- Administer all aspects of your email and hosting in one place.
- Preview and update your site without FTP.
- Unlimited subdomains and aliases.
- Create databases, database users, and manage permissions.
Click here to find out how to regrade your hosting platform