Consolidate your domain portfolio and protect your business
Managing multiple domain names can be time consuming, complex and a drain on important business resources.
If you can relate to the points below, you might want to consider consolidating your domain portfolio in one place and letting our experts do the hard work for you.
At names.co.uk our Domain Name Management team can offer you expert advice and tailor a solution that's right for your business. Whether you want to develop an entire domain name strategy, or need to simplify your renewals with an easy payment solution to a single provider, we will work to support your business objectives.
Manage Existing Domains
- Have you registered your domains with multiple providers and find it hard to keep track?
- Are you confused about different account login details and payment methods?
- Are you aware of the domains your business owns, where they are registered and who holds legal responsibility over them?
- Do you know when each domain is due for renewal and that someone will take care of it?
Register New Domains
- Are you aware of which domains you should be registering to grow and protect your business in different markets?
- Do you know about registration restrictions and requirements for specific domains?
- Are you up to date with new domain extensions that are available?
What we can do for you
Consolidate and optimise your domain name portfolio, bringing all your domains into one central place.
Assess your business, your markets and your competitors, and advise on which domain names you should register to support your business today and in the future.
Develop a tailor-made Domain Name Management & Protection solution for your business.
Register all available domain extensions across the World that you need, taking care of complicated registration processes.
Renew all your domain names so that you never risk losing an important domain.
Provide you with a Dedicated Account Manager who will assist you via phone and email.
Update you monthly on the World of Domain Names including new gTLDS.
Invoice you a single payment each month to make life easier.
Help to prevent your company name, brand or registered trademark from falling victim to cybersquatting and phishing attacks that can cause a loss to your business.
Provide complete peace of mind that every aspect of your domain portfolio is taken care of by experts, so you can concentrate on your core business.
‡ Price of .EU domain names is £1.99 (ex 20% VAT) when registered for 1 year. Price of .com domain names is £9.99 (ex 20% VAT) when registered for 1 year. Discounts apply for the first billing period only and do not apply to renewals. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Namesco Limited. Standard terms & conditions apply.