Deleting a 1 Click Install script
Warning - Deleting an installation will remove all files and data. Unless you have a stored backup you will not be able to recover your data.
- Step 1: Log into your Online Control Panel and click on 'Domain Names' at the top of the left hand menu.
- Step 2: Click on the domain name within your account that you want to remove the install from.
- Step 3: Click on Scripts & 1-Click Installs from the left hand menu.
- Step 4: Select the 'Click Here' link to enter the Softaculous web pages.
- Step 5 : At the top of the page click on the All Installations icon. Here you will see a list of all the applications you have installed.
- Step 6 : Click on the Remove icon.[/paragraph]
- Step 7: When the page refreshes click the Remove Installation link and the 1 Click Install script will be deleted from our servers.