Follow these steps to add additional pages in your store:
- Log into the administration area of your store
- Click on Content/Categories, and click on Datasheet View from the drop down menu
- Click on the Pages tab
- Enter the name for your new page in the empty field at the foot of the page and select a page type
- The sort order determines the order in which the links are displayed in your store navigation
- Click on Save to finish
Once you have saved the new page you can return to the Pages tab and it will be displayed with your other pages. Click on a page to edit it.
To remove a page:
- Click on Content/Categories and then click on Datasheet View from the drop down menu
- Check the box next to the pages that you want to remove
- Click on the Delete button above the list.
- You will be presented with an Are you sure Page where you can either chose to delete the pages or to cancel.
- Please note that any pages that are deleted, will have all of its subpages deleted as well.
Should you require any further assistance regarding our Ecommerce products, please click on the Help link from within the main Ecommerce Admin Panel