Our new Apache cluster for Linux Hosting is now fully tested and ready for business critical, production sites.
By switching to the new Apache cluster you can expect:
1. Clustered, redundant, powerful and scalable infrastructure:
- Fully clustered infrastructure ensures maximum uptime.
- All sites run on all machines in cluster, behind multiple Load Balancers no single point of failure.
- Powerful multi-processor servers (min 16 cores each).
2. Increased security:
- A chroot environment ensures the privacy of your data.
- Each website runs in isolation with its own identity, processes and environment.
- Allows user friendly short URLs.
- Improves Search Engine Optimisation.
- At the click of a button you can change the version of PHP your site runs on between the latest 3 releases (PHP versions 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5).
- Supports a wide range of scripting languages such as: PHP, Ruby, Python and Perl.
5. Fully integrated control panel:
- Administer all aspects of your email and hosting in one place.
- Preview and update your site without FTP.
- Unlimited subdomains and aliases.
- Create databases, database users, and manage permissions.