Digital Marketing Executive
Working closely with the Head of Search, you will be responsible for the PPC campaigns for our UK and Irish brands as well as involvement in paid social and display campaigns.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Customer Acquisition Manager
In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company at all times.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- PPC account management in a highly competitive channel; confidence working with large budgets.
- Continual optimisation according to client brief and best practice guidelines
- Keyword research, ad copy testing, bid management and competitor analysis
- Additional involvement in paid social media and display advertising
- Working with the UI team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC, Social media and Display campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Preparation of client reports and provide analysis and recommendations to drive KPIs
- Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with Search Manager and other marketing team members to ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of paid search marketing with a track record in driving successful PPC Campaigns
- Previous Google Adwords and Analytics experience. Adwords certification preferable but not essential.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to manipulate data, measure performance and identify areas of improvement
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- A motivated self starter with a passion for digital and search marketing
Normal Working Hours
Your usual hours of work will be from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive, however these may be subject to alteration in accordance with the dictates of the business. You are entitled to a one hour lunch break, which is normally to be taken between 12:00 noon and 2:00 p.m. Depending on shift and cover patterns this may have to be taken at other convenient times.
In addition, you are required to work such extra hours as are necessary to ensure the satisfactory completion of your duties.Apply Now