How to move a domain between Namesco accounts
Domain names that are already with Namesco can be transferred between Namesco accounts via the "Push Domain" facility in your Online Control Panel. You may push a domain to an existing account by specifying the account reference (e.g. PH012345) or create a new account to receive the domain.
- The first step is to login to your Online Control Panel and select Domain Names from the left hand menu.
- You will now see a list of the domains on your account, select the domain you wish to move
- Select DNS & Transfer Options from the left hand menu
- Now select Transfer Domain
- You will now see a number of options in the centre of the screen, the option to look out for, and select is click here to push this domain to another account
- From here, you can now chose from 2 options. Either, enter a pre-existing Namesco account reference
- Or complete the new account form to push your domain to a fresh account
- All that is left to do now, is select Proceed and follow the on screen prompts.
Please note: This facility is only available to account holders. It cannot be accessed when logged in as a site administrator.