Marketing Communications Manager
We have an exciting new permanent position for a Marketing role working across B2B & B2C customer acquisition and retention, based out of our Worcester office.
As an experienced, results orientated acquisition specialist, you will deliver an established digital strategy working in a stimulating and challenging environment where the team is passionate about becoming a premium services provider in the domain and hosting industry. Your role is to design and implement a broad online and offline brand strategy that will deliver market share growth as well as increased customer value.
This role is ideally suited to a marketing professional with broad channel marketing experience and up to date digital marketing knowledge. You will enjoy working in a small, close knit team and be excited to get involved in multiple projects striving to innovate.
Working within a highly competitive environment, you will operate with teams developing innovative customer products meeting the digital needs of SME’s and you will lead communications development designed to engage and retain the target audience.
- Managing the seasonal marketing calendar for core retail brands names.co.uk and register365. Define calendar, communications objective, deliver creative across channel and analyses performance
- Work with Marketing Execs to ensure core Email Marketing and Affiliate channels deliver strong performance (including tactical implementation)
- Developing the online marketing strategy and deliver against KPI’s
- Monitoring traffic from social and search channels and liaising with paid search team to co-ordinate messaging
- Working with content team to maintain and grow social media communities
- CRM responsibilities; focussing on acquisition and retention of new customers
- Channel Marketing: Where appropriate, you will work with your colleagues to define and deliver brand marketing campaigns including national TV, off the page and events. You will co-ordinate a range of channels to ensure brand message is consistent in all media.
- Partnership channel: You will build on existing affiliate relationships and define new key strategic partnerships with businesses aligned to our brands. You will help to develop partnership marketing as a cost effective acquisition channel and work with in house Account Managers to support ongoing partnership marketing.
The right person
You will have a good understanding of marketing in general and be able to turn data into meaningful insights that help to refine marketing campaign effectiveness. You will monitor competitor advertising and be empowered to respond directly to competitive threats so that performance is maintained. You will also be comfortable in a face to face business development environment, working with key partners to develop new customer acquisition routes to market.
You will be comfortable in meetings leading a discussion about defining 3 year market positioning strategy and equally happy to deliver promotional marketing campaigns utilising core email, store and contact centre channels.
Required skills and experience
- Proven experience in delivering successful campaigns with engaging communications
- Broader commercial experience within digital marketing
- Knowledge of contemporary SEO techniques and strategies would be beneficial
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns
- An understanding of the Affiliate channel
- Experience in email marketing excellence
- Demonstrated business development experience with past successes
- Able to proactively manage own time and priorities to deliver business goals
- Attention to detail and ability to focus full attention on bid management
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to turn data into meaningful insight